Welcome!


(The "farewell" cake my brother got me for my Going-Away party.)
Hello everyone, and welcome to my travel blog! I have created this site under the pressure of several suggestions and insistence from many people that wish to keep up with my travels over the next year as I am living and working abroad in South Korea. I've also decided that it would be beneficial to my own purposes to document all of my travels past, present, and future in one place.

I will do my best to keep up on posting about my exciting new endeavors in addition to making some pages about my previous ones, but I suspect I will be very busy getting acquainted and settled in to this new place over the next month, so I won't make any promises on regularity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Baseball Games

A Korean Wedding

Seoul Trick Eye Museum