Road Trip Departure - It's Time, Here I go!

On March 13, 2019 I departed for a 4+ month road trip across the United States! I sold my old sedan for a newer SUV, added a roof top cargo box, and as a finishing touch for my new home-away-from-home I got a vinyl sticker decal from ShraderlandDesigns on Etsy to record my progress as I go for all to see.


As I posted before, I have a very general map and timeline laid out to try and get me around all of the southern and western states (I'll do the northeast later in the fall) and back in late July. But I know myself well and I have an inkling I'll be moving slower along the trail than I expect as I make spontaneous side trips and want to spend longer in each location I love. And so the "4 PLUS" month road trip is a tentative name as I'm giving myself the freedom to change it and lengthen it as I go along.

The only stops of my trip planned and laid out so far are my stops down the East coast on my way to my first LONG stop in Tampa, Florida where I will stay with my Grandma.
  • 1. New York City, New York
  • 2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • 3. Washington D.C.
  • 4. Wytheville, Virginia
  • 5. Greenville, South Carolina
  • 6. Savannah, Georgia
  • 7. Tampa, Florida

Unfortunately I had to leave my two fur-sons home in Syracuse with my mom, but traveling in the backseat will be their pillow lookalikes to keep me company! The Taz (gray) and Joey (black) pillows will be along with me for the ride and hopefully we'll be taking lots of pictures of them seeing the big beautiful sites around the states!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Baseball Games

A Korean Wedding

Seoul Trick Eye Museum