Mission #SHACOLE - Birthday Celebration


Shane's birthday is Nov. 23rd, and my birthday is Nov. 24th, so of course we celebrated them together for convinience. When we showed up to our birthday dinner on Saturday night, we were both surprised to find the elaborate night our friends had planned for us: Mission Shacole. Since Shane was apparently not interested in surprises, they chose to focus on something they knew I would love: a challenge. There are 8 people in our close knit group of friends and so they gave us 8 challenges to complete by the end of the night. They even made us all t-shirts with our names on the back in Korean.


Our group of 8 getting a little family photo and showing off our t-shirts. Of course the birthday boy and girl get the center.



This was the laminated card they had us wear around our neck the whole night. Each time we did something we could mark a tally, then once we complete a challenge, we had to present it to another group member to sign off on. I finished everything within about an hour! I beat Shane and it was a blast, but the 8 warheads I had to eat did a number on me. My mouth felt numb and gross by the end. Note of advice: never eat more than 3 warheads in one sitting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Baseball Games

A Korean Wedding

Seoul Trick Eye Museum